Your Ultimate Guide to Layering Necklaces.
The best part about adding necklaces is that there are no strict rule! You can play around and experiment with chokers, chains and pendants. However, if you want to achieve that perfect effortless signature look all the "it girl" and "that girl" love following these easy tips when layering your necklaces
1. PLAY WITH LENGTHS
Playing with lengths gives you the perfect stack. Every layer from collar bone to cleavage give a unique look.Start with curating one short and one long piece as too many long chains tend to tangle up when worn together.
Our necklaces have beautiful extenders that allow you to play with lengths giving you the flexibility to play around with different sizes and pieces.
2. MIX THOSE COLOURS!
Instead of playing it safe and sticking to only one colour scheme mix those metals! Switch it up and add different metals when layering. It's a unique and clever play with contrast and sits beautifully on the skin.
If you're new to layering start with an equal number of colour differences. We recommend more gold for the summer, silver for the winter and rose gold all year around!
3. PLAY AROUND WITH DIFFERENT THICKNESS, SIZES AND CHAINS.
Don't stick with one kind of chain, you'll be destined for boredom try adding pieces that stand out from the rest.
Here's a few kinds of chains we carry for our necklaces.
4. BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOUR WEARING
We know how much our customers love wearing our layers with scoop necklines or even v necks (are they still in). If you wear a normal cut crew neck top, make sure your layers are either short enough to show on top or longer than the neck line so that it drapes below the neck. We hate it when pieces get lost and we’re sure are customers do too! Here’s a quick general rule - the simpler the better. For example, wearing a scoop neck tee with solid colours is much more compatible for layers than a high neck patterned top.
BONUS: HOW TO AVOID AN ENTANGLEMENT SITUATION…
- Unclasp your necklace and dangle it from one side to get all the twists out. This will ensure that the necklace doesn't already have twists on its own and tangle even more.
- Put on daintier necklaces first, and then chunky necklaces. The chunkier chains will stay in place, and they'll also help weigh down the daintier chains.
- Use necklaces with different chains or materials. Different chains/materials won't tangle as much as necklaces with the same chain.
- Mix chunky + dainty. Dainty necklaces tend to tangle less with chunkier chains, and more so with other dainty necklaces.
Our Peche Jewelry necklaces come in five different lengths (for now) - two signature choker lengths of 34cm and 36cm as well as three signature necklace!
SHOP ALL OUR NECKLACES HERE!!
I can’t find the last chain on the website
Hi, do you ship to Pakistan and are these able to he returned if I don’t like the look.